You Were Right. You Were Wrong. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Were Right. You Were Wrong.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
In the spirit of gloating AND admitting you were wrong, I thought this would be a cool idea for us.

Looking back at the 2002 season, we now have the answers to our preseason questions. So looking back at those preseason questions......name one thing you were RIGHT about. And one thing you were WRONG about. Remember, only ONE right and wrong per person. We don't have all damn day. :)

I'll go first........

RIGHT
Ray Lucas would not be nearly as good as Jay Fiedler. Jay Fiedler should be the starter.

WRONG
That Arturo Freeman, and all his range, would be an adequate replacement, if not and upgrade, to Brian Walker at SS.

Arturo wasn't bad so I think you were half right.Arturo just struggles covering TE's and tackling them.

Wrong
Chris Chambers:I thought he was going to breakout(Probowl) last season.

Right
Ray Lucas

Right: When Jay was healthy he played very well, and took us to a 5-1 start.

Wrong: James McKnight coming on and being a playmaker. I figured he would be gone by midseason.

Right: Fiedler was better than Lucas. And that Freeman sucked. (He was okay but we cannot have him starting if we want to win the SB)
Wrong: Chambers having a pro-bowl season.

Right: Ricky would have a good season

Wrong: Marlon Greenwood would improve, Freeman would be a good player, Chambers would have 1000 yards

I can't say anything about Jay, because I was against him before last season but thought he was the best QB on the roster, and became a Jay supporter when the season starter, and haven't gone back.

Right: Fiedler over Lucas, Ricky over 1500, Randy McMichael breakout

Wrong: Chambers breakout season, Dolphins reach the playoffs

Right: Ricky winning the rushing title

Wrong: Lucas possibly leading us the Superbowl if Jay went down and Chambers having a HUGE season.

Ala Madrid! Ala Madrida! Ala....nevermind MIGS

Wrong: Robert Edwards' partial lack of nerve sensation in his "bad" leg could lead to further injury. (It didn't, but then he didn't star, either.)

Right: Special teams would disappoint.

I was right and wrong about alot of things already mentioned....I thought Fiedler was better than Lucas and also that Ricky was going to be huge for us. I also thought that Greenwood would be a star and that Freeman and Fletcher would not be weak spots.

But I think I was right AND wrong at the same time on one issue. And VanDolphan will appreciate this because we went back and fourth about it and our last response to each other was " We'll see!".....and we saw.....

wrong;
I thought Rob Burnett would have a bigger impact than he did.I thought we were going to get a rejuvenated Burnett and he was going to have chip on his shoulder, i never really saw what we actually got.....never really saw him on the field...:(

BUT....

right;
That we wouldn't miss LoBro or Mixon one bit. :D

I forgot .......

WRONG

I thought RIcky Williams was an ok RB who was just power running back.

RIGHT:
Ricky would be the RB that I've never had for the Miami Dolphins.
Randy McMichael would be a diamond in the rough and be an excellent add in for Norv's system
Jason Taylors run stopping would improve
WRONG:
Chambers would step up his play into a #1 receiver
McKnight would improve
Our OLB's would become a driving force and give Zach some rest.

Well, so much for "ONE right and wrong per person". :rolleyes:

Originally posted by IceStorm

WRONG:

McKnight would improve
. [/B]

Originally posted by Dolfan87
Wrong: James McKnight coming on and being a playmaker. I figured he would be gone by midseason.

:eek: :lol:

Right? Dixon would prove to be a solid OLT

Wrong? Lucas would be an solid back-up, spot starter at QB

Back
Top Bottom