You Were Right. You Were Wrong. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Were Right. You Were Wrong.

Right: the Dolphins would end the losing streak to the Jets

Wrong: The Dolphins would end the usual December slide

Right-Miami would finish with a winining record, Fletcher not being worth a first rounder

Wrong-That I wouldn't get involved in this post.... Wanny would be fired at the end of the season if we didn't make the playoffs.

Originally posted by Muck
In the spirit of gloating AND admitting you were wrong, I thought this would be a cool idea for us.

Looking back at the 2002 season, we now have the answers to our preseason questions. So looking back at those preseason questions......name one thing you were RIGHT about. And one thing you were WRONG about. Remember, only ONE right and wrong per person. We don't have all damn day. :)

I'll go first........

RIGHT
Ray Lucas would not be nearly as good as Jay Fiedler. Jay Fiedler should be the starter.

WRONG
That Arturo Freeman, and all his range, would be an adequate replacement, if not and upgrade, to Brian Walker at SS.

right; Ricky, 'nuf said.

wrong; getting past the 2nd round and at least winning the AFC.

Wrong: If Ricky gets over 1,500 yards that MIami will have a great record and have a first round bye or at the very least home field for the first game

RIGHT: Wally would be making people say, "LOBRO WHO?"

RIGHT: Mcmichael would have a great rookie year and Ricky would have a excellent season.

WRONG: Dolphins go deep in the playoffs with a power running game to keep the defense off the field. (same prediction for this year, lets hope I get it right this time)

Originally posted by finheavenfan
Content edited due to removal of post :D - Wharf

This is your second warning bro. That was uncalled for. It had no relevence to the conversation, and even worse, it wasn't funny. Migs is a mod and can ban you if he so wishes, so I'd be a bit more careful with that......

Right: That Darryl Gardner would be good where ever he went and that we would miss Brian Walker

Wrong: Chambers would be a probowler.

Oh yeah!

RIGHT: We would miss Brian Walker!

Right: We still don;t have an answer at QB

Wrong: If Ricky goes for 1,000 we will contend for the Super Bowl.

right-That Jay was gonnaplay good and he did when he was healthy.

wrong-I thought that Ricky was gonna run for over 1400 yards but no more than 1500 and of course he ran for more than that.

2002, You were one of the biggest haters of Jay and you were like the leader of the start Lucas bandwagon. You didn't think Jay was better than Lucas so stop lying. I know there were a LOT more of you who thought Lucas should start last season, a LOT. I saw some people prove their guilt here but not most of them. If I can recall there were only like 10 people on here who were content with Fiedler.

And 2002, stop getting 14 usernames on here so you can just rip Migs on all of them. We all know it's you, and you're only mad at him because he likes some European soccer team? Get a life for goodness sakes.

Back
Top Bottom