You will love my mock draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You will love my mock draft!

Dfan06

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Round 1, Pick 1 (1) JAke Long(T)
round 2, Pick 1 (32) Dan Connor(ILB)
Round 2, Pick 26 (57) Chris Ellis(DE)/ Or Calais Campbell(DE)
I see a trade happening here we move down and get a later 3rd rounder and an extra fourth rounder
Round 3, Pick ? Antwuan Molden(CB)(he is shooting up the draft board)
Round 4, Pick ? John Carlson/Martin Rucker(TE) absolute steal.
Round 4, Pick 1 (100) Marcus Griffin(safety)(twin brother plays for the titans, he is pretty good, Not a good reason but I want him)
Round 6, Pick 29 (195) Dennis Dixon(3rd QB, Athletic)
Round 6, Pick 38 (204) Marcus Monk (WR)
Round 7, Pick 1 (208) Hercules Satele(OG)(don't forget him).
Round 7, Pick 38 (245) Danny Amendola(Wr) could be a great slot guy, Welkerish, texas tech player lol.

tell me what you guys think? this is my first mock draft.

I see a trade happening here we move down and get a later 3rd rounder and an extra fourth rounder
Round 4, Pick 1 (100) Marcus Griffin(safety)(twin brother plays for the titans, he is pretty good, Not a good reason but I want him)
Round 7, Pick 38 (245) Danny Amendola(Wr) could be a great slot guy, Welkerish, texas tech player lol.

Funny thing. I forgot whos mock.. (someone on NFLN) has Tennessee taking him. (they were laughing about what kind of camp battle that would make too)

Pretty decent I would have to throw a guard in there in the first 5 picks just based on need and the nature of what is happening but well rounded and talented other than that!

Right now am I leaning towards....

1 - Jake Long T Michigan - Fills a huge need. Sets up the rest of the draft. Although I believe he will begin his career at RT mainly because we will also be starting a rookie LG, a rookie LT & LG = disaster.

2 - DaJuan Morgan S NC State - I think I am one of the few that feel this is a glaring hole. Bell can't stay on the field is no spring chicken and we all saw what happened once he went down. The only thing behind him is ST'ers. Morgan is young, athletic and dynamic.

2 - Martellus Bennett TE Texas A&M - I am probably dreaming that he would still be there but again a gaping hole filled by the most complete TE in the draft.

3 - John Greco - Right now we have essentially no interior lineman. Tough & nasty just like Long & Satele to set the tone.

Behind a line of Carey, Greco, Satele, Smiley, Long, Bennett and Mauia, Ronnie would be chewing up defense's which is one reason I care less about Carey's or Long's perceived lack of pass protection abilities, as we would hopefully not face many 3rd and longs.

Hate it.

I don't love it, but I could live with it. Props for not including Brad Cottam, who everyone on these boards has a mancrush on...and all 21 of his career catches.

if Calais Campbell falls that far i would deff take em and dan conner and the john carlson picks to sound nice, would be a decent draft

Right now am I leaning towards....

1 - Jake Long T Michigan - Fills a huge need. Sets up the rest of the draft. Although I believe he will begin his career at RT mainly because we will also be starting a rookie LG, a rookie LT & LG = disaster.

2 - DaJuan Morgan S NC State - I think I am one of the few that feel this is a glaring hole. Bell can't stay on the field is no spring chicken and we all saw what happened once he went down. The only thing behind him is ST'ers. Morgan is young, athletic and dynamic.

2 - Martellus Bennett TE Texas A&M - I am probably dreaming that he would still be there but again a gaping hole filled by the most complete TE in the draft.

3 - John Greco - Right now we have essentially no interior lineman. Tough & nasty just like Long & Satele to set the tone.

Behind a line of Carey, Greco, Satele, Smiley, Long, Bennett and Mauia, Ronnie would be chewing up defense's which is one reason I care less about Carey's or Long's perceived lack of pass protection abilities, as we would hopefully not face many 3rd and longs.

Morgan at #32? Not gonna happen. We're deep at safety and we have some quality players there, imo. I'm not saying we won't draft a safety, just not that early. I like the rest of the mock. Especially Greco. He's a great run blocker with experience everywhere but center.

Umm dont wanna ruin your hopes but dan conner is 5'11 233 pounds and i dont think bill would take a linebacker that small if he just cut zach. With 2a im thinking more like Brandon Flowers or Limas Sweed.

1- J. Long

2a- Flacco or C. Campbell

2b- C. Nicks

3...I believe the Dolphins will trade down from this pick...it's the smart play and there's enough teams with multiple picks in the third round, for this to happen.

I dont think Campbell will be there in the late 2nd pick but it could happen, he's got freakish potential but just seems like a bust to me. I dont know much about Molden so I can't bash that pick. If Carlson is there in the 4th round I would be suprised. I dont think we take a Safety this year because we have so many safetys on our roster already. Dennis Dixon is an interesting player but I dont think he fits the Parcells type of QB. Monk would be ok but I've never been too high on him. Satele stinks, I've seen a couple of tapes on him and he shouldn't be drafted. I haven't seen Amendola play at all so can't say anything about that.

Morgan at #32? Not gonna happen. We're deep at safety and we have some quality players there, imo. I'm not saying we won't draft a safety, just not that early. I like the rest of the mock. Especially Greco. He's a great run blocker with experience everywhere but center.

We are deep with special teamer's at safety not starters

Back
Top Bottom