You will love my mock draft! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You will love my mock draft!

We are deep with special teamer's at safety not starters

Bell, Allen, Hill, and Crocker are all capable starters. It may not be the sexiest group but definately not the worst. Bell and Hill have been solid starters for the Fins in the past. Allen and Crocker both have a ton of potential. You shouldn't count out the ex-Cowboys quite yet either. In their defense, they did have some pretty good guys in front of them on the depth chart. Both of them were just pro bowlers. Thats a tough line-up to crack.

Umm dont wanna ruin your hopes but dan conner is 5'11 233 pounds and i dont think bill would take a linebacker that small if he just cut zach. With 2a im thinking more like Brandon Flowers or Limas Sweed.

Yeah, Connor is kind of a longshot but I think he's a steal at #32. He's actually 6'3" but his weight is whats hurting him. The Dolphins have met with him but I don't know the likelihood of drafting him. I think if Groves slides to #32, theres no way we pass on him. I could live with either Flowers or Sweed as well. It's an intriguing pick because there will still be a lot of great talent on the board.

Bell, Allen, Hill, and Crocker are all capable starters. It may not be the sexiest group but definately not the worst. Bell and Hill have been solid starters for the Fins in the past. Allen and Crocker both have a ton of potential. You shouldn't count out the ex-Cowboys quite yet either. In their defense, they did have some pretty good guys in front of them on the depth chart. Both of them were just pro bowlers. Thats a tough line-up to crack.

Allen is a FS, Bell can't stay on the field, Hill and Crocker are marginable at best and Davis is soley ST.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

dude im loving the dan connor cambell and freakin monk pciks i love monk hes huge woo that would satisfy my day if we got all that prolly not gonna happen..

I'm not a big fan of this mock. It seems most of the picks were made on the basis of name recognition, rather than analysis.

Back
Top Bottom