Your daily... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your daily...

considering nick doesnt volunteer any information where did they hear this?

I know this has been said a thousand times but man do I wish he would just go away. It's like a break up where your ex calls everyday and it really sucks.

Wasn't Saban quoted as saying that in his first offical interview as the Fins HC in December? So technically, Saban said it!!!

The only thing I want to hear about Ricky is that we've traded him away for a draft pick. :)

i think if he was comming back we wouldn' of drafted ronnie but thats telling us that saben dont know and dont care

Nicktator is not going to say anything about RW returning until July when he is able to return...neither will RW say anything...Afterall, RW can't even negotiate with Nick until his year out of the league is up...

LarryFinFan said:
Nicktator is not going to say anything about RW returning until July when he is able to return...neither will RW say anything...Afterall, RW can't even negotiate with Nick until his year out of the league is up...
:yeahthat: My thoughts exactly.

LarryFinFan said:

Exactly! he could be working out right now for all we know. We won't know until July.

Back
Top Bottom