Your favourite picks so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your favourite picks so far

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple thread, does what it says on the tin

Personally my favourite pick (annoyingly) was Jace Amaro to the Jets @49. Great value, really good TE who I think will be hungry and play even harder due to the draft fall. I think was was a great pickup for them and he will end up being a pain for us for years to come

Terrence Brooks to the Ravens at pick 79.. Great value, I expect big things from him.

Kyle Van Noy for the Lions at #40. Colts got Donte Moncrief at #90, Eagles got Jordan Matthews at #42 and teamed him with Josh Huff at #86, good combo, as was the Jaguars doubling up on Marqise Lee at #39 and paring him with Allen Robinson at #61. I also like the Panthers getting Trai Turner at # 92.

Deone Bucannon to the Cardinals at #27. They got their next Adrian Wilson, except Bucannon is a better prospect coming out of college. Reminds me of Brian Dawkins.

Bortles to the Jags. I'm rooting for the kid and they set him up very very well with WR's Lee, Robinson and G Linder.

Manziel to Cleveland. He gets a lot of flack because he acts like a pompass jackass, but he has very good talent. Getting him at 27 was a steal for Cleveland.
They have a QB now. Hoyer will likely start the season with Manziel coming in by game 6-8 to take over.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Bortles to the Jags. I'm rooting for the kid and they set him up very very well with WR's Lee, Robinson and G Linder.

It will be interesting to see how he performs. Jacksonville is not an ideal situation. I hope his talent is not wasted there.

Back
Top Bottom