Your First 4 Rounds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your First 4 Rounds

So you would want to let a proven 1,000 yard rusher walk to use a high pick on a RB?

So you would want to let a proven 1,000 yard rusher walk to use a high pick on a RB?

If Miller cost 5 million per year and Henry cost 1 million per year then yes. I use that 4 million on the best guard in free agency. That being said I was responding too the original post that advocated taking a WR in round two. My preference would be defense in the first 3 rounds depending on how free agency works out. But I am a Derrick Henry fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so difficult to project picks with so many needs on the team.

1. Jalen Ramsey FS
2. Denver Kirkland OG
3. Carson Wentz QB
4. Dadi Nicolas DE

Trade down
1. Reggie Ragland LB
2. Tre'Davious White CB
2b. Landon Turner OG
3. Noah Spence DE
4. Vernon Butler DT

option 1
rd player pos school
1 J Smith MLB Notre Dame
2 D King CB Iowa
3 J. Garnett OG Stanford
4 B Allen QB Arkansas

option 2
rd player pos school
1 Ramsey DB Fla St
2 V. Alexander OG LSU
3 Leggett TE Clemson
4 B. Martinez ILB Stanford

It's so difficult to project picks with so many needs on the team.

1. Jalen Ramsey FS
2. Denver Kirkland OG
3. Carson Wentz QB
4. Dadi Nicolas DE

Trade down
1. Reggie Ragland LB
2. Tre'Davious White CB
2b. Landon Turner OG
3. Noah Spence DE
4. Vernon Butler DT

For your second scenario give me Derrick Henry instead of White at 2a and you've got an amazing draft. I'm might steal this one.

For your second scenario give me Derrick Henry instead of White at 2a and you've got an amazing draft. I'm might steal this one.

So we roll with Jamar Taylor then?

Give it up bro, we have a good RB that can take it to the house in Miller and a really good change of pace in Ajayi. Way bigger needs than Henry.

1. Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida
2. Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida
3. Scooby Wright, MLB, Arizona
4. BPA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida
2. Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida
3. Scooby Wright, MLB, Arizona
4. BPA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few things on Bullard. Probably the best run stuffer in the entire class. He'll either be asked to put on weight to play DT in the NFL or will stay around the same weight and be a DE for a 3-4 team. I don't think he'll ever be a 4-3 DE because coming off the edge isn't his thing. To be paired next to suh you need a true NT which he isn't so you're looking at a rotational guy so no fit there. We're not a 3-4 so no fit there either - although that could change with the new DC. Long story short, he doesn't fit what we need as of right now. Great player who will prob go at the end of the first but his best fit IMO is DE in a 3-4. Steelers make the most sense

So we roll with Jamar Taylor then?

Give it up bro, we have a good RB that can take it to the house in Miller and a really good change of pace in Ajayi. Way bigger needs than Henry.

Free agency. And yes we'll have room. Miller is gone.

If we resign Miller there's no need for Henry. Not to mention we would have to sign another CB through free agency and target some in the later rounds, where there's a dropoff, if/when Grimes leaves.

I'm thinking about probably targeting BPA in the 2nd, watched more of White meh, and hoping OSU's Kevin Peterson goes under the radar. Very good CB that doesn't get enough attention.

1. Jalen Ramsey - cb fla st.
2. Darron Lee - mlb ohio state
3. Jayron Kearse - S clemson
4. Shawn Oakman - de Baylor

Would be me ideal scenario if we can pick up some quality guards in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom