your first look at Manning as a Phin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

your first look at Manning as a Phin

When I go to my Dads tomarrow I'll do a Boldin and Manning one...
What number is Boldin?

EDIT: I got it

Any other requests?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by iceblizzard69

50/50? How do you know he even wants to be a Dolphin? We won't have enough cap space to offer and I can guarantee if he becomes a FA another team will offer a lot more than we ever could?

Face it, Peyton Manning will not be a Miami Dolphin. We can dream all we want, but it isn't going to happen. It just isn't realistic.

3 reasons why i believe Miami will be on the top of his Radar list.

1. He said in the past if he could play for 2 teams it would be Miami or Denver.. who needs a QB?

2. Marino is his idol, where did dan play again? also miami is close to NO.

3. we're close, and miami is the only good team who has SB hopes and is in need of a QB.

do you think $ is the only thing Manning cares about? i doubt it's on his top 3. he's got money... whats that have to do with a SB? nothing.

does anyone remember Neil Smith? the DE who left the broncos for a lot less money (he played for KC) to get a SB? what about Karl Malone and Gary Payton? guys who could have made tons of money elsewhere.

is it only obvious to me that Manning is sick of being labled "can't win the big game Manning." theres only so much a QB can do. The colts had a very good season. if you believe for one second that he'll stay a colt if the broncos whoop their *** (and they will) then i don't know what to tell you. 6 years in the NFL, and nothing but blowouts when it mattered.

Dreaming? sure thats your opinion.. but has hardly anything to do with the situation on hand that many of you refuse to look at.

Colts can't afford him unless he takes a paycut... a situation which has been ignored. the colts arn't in great cap situation. miami will have more money then they will. plus i believe Harrison, and james contracts are comming up in 2005. why is it Manning will take a big paycut to stay with indy, and not for a team like miami?

us dolphin fans can pinpont our problem. QB, WR, Oline... how do you fix the colts? there Dline needs a lot of work (other then Freeny), there Linebackers fell apart towards the end of the season, and their DB are nothing to brag about except Doss.

yada yada yada, no matter what i say theres a fine line of "dreaming" and "reality" and neither side is going to cross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
When I go to my Dads tomarrow I'll do a Boldin and Manning one...
What number is Boldin?

EDIT: I got it

Any other requests?

could you trim one down, for an avatar?

Back
Top Bottom