your first look at Manning as a Phin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

your first look at Manning as a Phin

643ManningAsAPhin.jpg

2 things I forgot.. To change the face mask color.. and to color the collar..

I will correct that later..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
2 things I forgot.. To change the face mask color.. and to color the collar..

I will correct that later..

i was wondering why he was still wearing blue ;)

good job.

Originally posted by InMyChambers
manning is a classy guy. he'd resign with indy and play for less money. it will still be a lot of money, but less

That is simply not a smart comment my friend. There's a difference between classy and smart and the two can be mutually exclusive meaning Manning can be a classy guy AND go somewhere else to get what he's worth. I KNOW he won't end up in Miami as the 'Fins just don't have the cap space to work with but I also KNOW that the guy's going to get what he's worth whether it's in Indy or elsewhere. Remember, teams have little or no loyalty to players so why should players have any loyalty to teams when it comes to contract negotiations?

wether or not he'll be in miami is up in the air.

but manning will go anywhere thats close to winning a SB. he's not gonna end up like Marino (his idol) having records, but not a SB.

but i think theres a 50/50 shot he'll be in maimi.

I still want to see Boldin in a Fins jersey If someone is willing to do it.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

but manning will go anywhere thats close to winning a SB. he's not gonna end up like Marino (his idol) having records, but not a SB.

You're a very myopic individual if you believe that there's anything greater than the slightest chance that Manning will end up in Miami.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

50/50? How do you know he even wants to be a Dolphin? We won't have enough cap space to offer and I can guarantee if he becomes a FA another team will offer a lot more than we ever could?

Face it, Peyton Manning will not be a Miami Dolphin. We can dream all we want, but it isn't going to happen. It just isn't realistic.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

50/50? How do you know he even wants to be a Dolphin? We won't have enough cap space to offer and I can guarantee if he becomes a FA another team will offer a lot more than we ever could?

Face it, Peyton Manning will not be a Miami Dolphin. We can dream all we want, but it isn't going to happen. It just isn't realistic.

:lol: Never say never man. I doubt It will happen, but never say never. I mean who would have thought we could have afforded Sammy Knight? Junior Seau? Two Pro Bowlers last year? Never say never. With Griese relieving some room, and Manning knowing our situation, it could happen. But I doubt it. I say 5% chance of it happening, but there is always that chance.

Back
Top Bottom