Your Most Important Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most Important Game

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
When you guys glance over your schedule, what game sticks out to you as a make or break kinda game?...what game do you think you need to win to prove a point, and build confidence.

For my team, it's none other than Week 1 against New England...this game scares the **** outta me, and a loss "could" lead to a 1-3 start which would be hard to dig out of, not to mention having the Patriots in our heads...we win that game, and I feel we will have a good-to-great season(barring injury of course)...we lose, and it could be tough...
What game do you guys feel this way about?

It should be the game against Philly based on what they did the previous year. You could somewhat equate that game with what we looked forward to in playing the Raiders in 2002.

But based on what Miami did the previous year the real test will be two games.

Buffalo and New England in December.

Originally posted by ZOD
Buffalo and New England in December.

I'd also throw in the Jets in week 17. Its all about December for the Phins.

I'm concerned with the winter games to but to pick one, it has to be our first game with the Jets-Sept.14th cause it's on the road.

For me, its not the opponent, its the away games. I think our away record will determine our season. If I had to narrow it down more I'd say the away games in Dec.

The week 2 game in the Meadowlands will be a key early game. That one is needed to get the 5 year monkey up there off the team's back and get that early road win. The December 7th game in Foxboro is really important also.

I would have to say that the most important games of the year will be both of the Bills games we lost both games to them last year and it cost us the division and the playoffs. We usually can split with the Patriots and the Jets are gonna be a little weaker this year after losing all there players to Washington. Thanks Spurrior. We all know how important division games are in the AFC EAST

It's ALL about December.

All the teams in the East will probably be log jammed...and having to play them in the month we have the most trouble with makes those MUST WINS.

Most important game to me is the one at New England.. Last 2 years, we had the game won in the grasp of our hands yet let it slip away with the lack of concentration and killer instinct.. IT will be snowing and it will be a tough game.. time to put it away... all our division games in december are important though..

The Super Bowl - that is the one I really think is the key to our season.

If we win that we should be ok:mdfin:

seriously, though the road game at Foxboro would be a huge win

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Most important game to me is the one at New England.. Last 2 years, we had the game won in the grasp of our hands yet let it slip away with the lack of concentration and killer instinct.. IT will be snowing and it will be a tough game.. time to put it away... all our division games in december are important though..

true, I believe you guys should of swept the Pats the last 2 years...you match up really well with them and it's hard for their offense to move on you....Dec. 7 is not a bad date to go there...better then last years

I say if we beat the jets twice, that is the real sign. then i would say that if we beat the giants, cowboys, and philly, we will be in the big dance for sure.

I say 1 game at a time..no need to get ahead of ourselves, thats how we overlooked Minnesota last year.

All sixteen this aint the Nhl, or MLB where u can have a losing streak of 5 games and still make the playoffs easily!!!

Back
Top Bottom