Your opinion of Jay Cutler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your opinion of Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, it looks like Jay's going to battle Tony Romo for new broadcaster of the year honors.

I wonder if you all have an opinion if he was ever an option for us? I think he wanted to be a guaranteed starter - something that we probably wouldn't do. At the same time, he at least has a history with Gase and that's why I bring it up. Would you have been in favor of him being a Dolphin this year?

While I don't want to stunt Ryan's further development any, he is coming off a knee injury. The only way I'm in favor of Jay coming on board is with Gase getting with Ryan and Matt and explaining why he would like to bring him in - it's insurance in the event Ryan isn't 100%. Jay would first have to show that he can beat out Matt for the backup role and then would ascend to the starter position ONLY if Ryan can't go. I don't know - maybe Adam considered it, maybe he didn't but he does have the history with Cutler to at least think about it. If the money wasn't too high a hurdle for the team, would you have been OK with this?

I'm not sure Jay was interested in anything other than being a #1 and league-wide it looks like most clubs said, "sorry, we have other options/plans". I know he's not necessarily the best locker room guy either so that figures into this as well.

What say you?

A db?

I assume you don't mean a defensive back? :D

The important question is, what does Adam Gase think of him?

Bad attitude
Looks disinterested
Looks hungover half the time
Jeff George 2.0
Great arm
Doesn't know what the inside of a gym looks like
Not a winner

I'd take him as a backup if we could get decent compensation for Moore (i.e. third round pick in 2018).

Not happening either way.

See, here's the thing: I'm not sure of the relationship that Gase had with him?

When Jay cried his way out of Denver --- and that's what he did....he cried his way out of there for a trade, he landed with the Bears --- and proceeded to get his bell rung game after game with that atrocious offensive line in front of him in the windy city! (future lesson for other players - be careful what you wish for as you MIGHT get it!)

But as for the year that Gase and Cutler spent together - is it favorable enough to our coach that he'd consider bringing him in? That's what I want you to think about.......Was there ANY consideration that Adam Gase gave to having Jay Cutler join our 53 man roster? I think most here will say, good riddance to Jay.....but what I'm asking is, what did Adam Gase think about the idea? Was it a consideration or not?

What % do you say? 0 meaning no consideration.......to 100 meaning Gase wanted him here, but there were too many obstacles and it didn't come to fruition.

Give me a NUMBER people!!!!!

Bring him to Miami if only we get to see his wife naked. We ended seeing his bare ass in that photo, why not hers?

Bring him to Miami if only we get to see his wife naked. We ended seeing his bare ass in that photo, why not hers?

WHAT???????

Come on, man! I'm talking about bringing in a guy who might throw TD's to our receivers while Ryan Tannehill is rehabbing. I'm sure if Jay was doing this while Ryan was on the mend that you would ALL be in favor of Jay being the steward of the ship until RT could get back out there, right?

What's with this wife naked stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom