Your picks for todays Off. / Def. MVPS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your picks for todays Off. / Def. MVPS

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm going with Bess to have a great game. Get the ball near him, whichever qb you are, and he will catch it.

On D I'll say Wake gets to the qb all day with sacks, pressures, and screwing up his rhythym all around.

On offense I'll go with Brown because he is in line for a good day with Marshall being out. On defense I'll go with Wake to have a good day getting after the quarterback.

Oh yeah, I sooooo wish our rb's to break out with some serious yards today!

Offense: Thigpen (if he starts). He'll rebound from that god awful performance and hopefully toss a couple strikes.
Defense: Vontae Davis. Gradkowski is gonna let a few get away from him and I think Vontae will be there to capitalize.

Honorable mentions: Wake and Ronnie Brown.

offense- ricky and ronnie. our running game will finally start to click today and we will see what we have been missing the whole year. unfortunately, its to late for a playoff run so we will dwell on what could have been, rather than be able to look forward to these guys carrying us to the playoffs.

defense- wake. i thought cam wake would have a big game vs the bears, and he did have a solid game, although it wasn't the monstrous game i thought he would( also due to the amount of times he got held). anyways, today i see him getting 2 sacks, 4 tackles, and a ff. he will also cause a hold or two. he will be very disruptive.

I hope to god i can say Henning after this game as MV Person, this week like every other week the game is all on him.

Back
Top Bottom