Your Questions For Oronde Gadsden | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Questions For Oronde Gadsden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratch my question about OG's bike..

I found my answer : Oronde Gadsden cruised into Dolphin's training camp for Friday's afternoon practice on his brand new OG-mobile. The wide receiver, who had the bike imported from Germany, greeted anxious reporters who waited to see his unique mode of travel. Gadsden plans to use the bike on his way to and from practice. "As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it," Gadsden said. "Besides, it's great on gas."

I'll have to find another non-football question to ask, I'm sure the poor guy wouldn't mind at least one.:rolleyes:

I didn't think anyone was really getting a kick out of my fake ones, so I went to work on real ones Ice. lol

Hey Chopps, you know I might just ask him that question, but if you think signing Carter would signal the release of Gadsden, your dreaming

:D

2 Questions for OG....

Hi OG...

I would like to know how is the health status of our O-lineman (M. Dixon, M. Spriggs and B. Smith)?

I haven't seen much of your clothing line yet, but will you be designing any OG gear Miami Dolphin style?

:D

My Question:

Do you still feel you have something to prove? Or do you feel you have accomplished most goals?

OG - hope you don't mind some questions from a Steeler fan.

What type of pass defence do you prefer to play against, man or zone? Whichever you choose can you tell us why?

Do you feel that you've been unfairly pigeon-holed as a possession receiver when your career YPC is a very healthy 14.4 in what is not a pass-oriented offense?

At draft time you see the teams all focussing on the larger football programs. Is coming from a smaller school as much of a hindrance as it appears to be from a fans perspective?

Alright, Gram and I decided that there were a lot of great, solid questions for us to ask him. We thank all of you for your questions, and the answers to them will be coming soon. The date of the Q&A is not known yet.

Again, thanks...

Talk to ya all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom