Your Reaction: The Dolphins draft a QB in the first round. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Reaction: The Dolphins draft a QB in the first round.

angrymustresistl-1.png

Fire the gm, the coach, the cleaner and anyone else who didn't fight to fix an actual weakness and instead took a meh qb

If Hickey were to do that.....he is preparing the fanbase and team for another 50 sack season and admitting he needs a back up to get through the season.

If it happened, I would not order the Ticket nor go to the games I am planning on going to.

It would send a loud message that Hickey and Philbin do not believe that RT is a franchise QB.

I hope they traded back if they did this...But, it would mean they are aware that you MUST have a franchise QB, and if RT doesn't take the next step, they have a plan I know Homerville won't be happy, and honestly I think we have too many holes and need to roll the dice with RT, its not like Andrew Luck or manning is coming out. But, say we trade back to the end of the first and Teddy or Bortles slides, it would be interesting.
Lets hope RT takes the next step and this isn't even an option worth discussing. In doing that lets get him a Tackle and one more playmaker preferable a RZ threat. Then, if he continues to be mediocre cut the cord and look for a QB..

Dolphins would fare better is they just forfeited the pick

in all seriousness i'm not even entertaining this but i have heard a lot of scuttelbutt that the bengals love bridgewater if he gets to them...do i buy it??? ehhh...they should do it if you ask me but i doubt they will

dalton blows

It would be more interesting than any other move, that's for sure.

I wouldn't be shy about drafting someone with a demonstrated ability to succeed in big games. Tannehill may look the part in some respects but it's never fully translated to the scoreboard. During his final season at Texas A&M that team had a huge power rating, lots of talented players, the lead in countless games, yet finished 7-6.

Give him more time. That theory never impresses me as much as the fact that a guy wasn't playing and thriving at an early age. Projections are supposed to be cheap. Eighth pick isn't cheap.

I don't care about the tape. Big picture situational scope is more relevant, IMO. Tannehill doesn't fare well by that measure. A guy like Bridgewater does. You don't need wide receiver excuses for his career. He started immediately as a freshman and won a BCS bowl game as a big underdog against an SEC powerhouse his sophomore season. Give me that resume and I'll take my chances, above all the fretting about an individual workout.

Back
Top Bottom