Your Surprise Vet Cut This Year .

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Who is your surprise Vet that will be cut from the team.I think it is Denny.

gregorygrant83

Starter
Reaction score
The thing is Miami has very few vets who play a major role and you would be surprised if they were cut. The only two that come to mind would be Alonso and Jones and I doubt either are released. I'll go way out on a limb and say Ryan Fitzpatrick. Rosen wins the starting job and a younger backup option from another team becomes available. IN that case they would still trade Fitzpatrick before cutting him, but I'll play along.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Who is your surprise Vet that will be cut from the team.I think it is Denny.
Denney has one year left on his extension for 1.1 Mill which was signed in February. He is on a yearly contract for a few years now. He might retire after this season. He is cheap and reliable. He has played in every game since his rookie season.

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Daniel Kilgore.
I agree.

I know he is coming back from injury, is old, and Miami wanted to clean house a bit to fix the cap, but too good a player not to take a chance.

hoops

exited stage left
Reaction score
Clubhouse leaders imo Cordrea tankersley, Daniel Kilgore, eric Rowe

Most off the radar potential cut Charles harris

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
X or LT piss off Flores to the point they decide to eat the contract and cut ties. Won't happen, but that would be a surprise or better put"a shock to the system". Nothing else from this organization surprises me anymore. The ineptitude from management has been grinding on my soul for for the last 40 yrs. and has intensified in the last 20.

Top Bottom