Your thoughts on Sage.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your thoughts on Sage....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
What were your thoughts on Sage Rosenfels? He was in there for a couple of plays, but to me it seemed like he was lost, not to mention his ugly lobbed throw....I thought this guy was supposed to be a leading candidate to start in Washinghton adn if you ask me he showed no signs of it.....Maybe not enough time to evaluate him but I wasnt impressed with him at all...If Lucas is out, Rosenfels will probably get the nod and so much for the "Lucas Bowl 1".

He didn't look good but the plays were conservative and he had no chance to show us anything. IMO you can't judge anything from that outing.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
What were your thoughts on Sage Rosenfels? He was in there for a couple of plays, but to me it seemed like he was lost, not to mention his ugly lobbed throw....I thought this guy was supposed to be a leading candidate to start in Washinghton adn if you ask me he showed no signs of it.....Maybe not enough time to evaluate him but I wasnt impressed with him at all...If Lucas is out, Rosenfels will probably get the nod and so much for the "Lucas Bowl 1".

a) he was only in there for 5 plays before halftime and he was the safe keeper....nothing else

b) it was his first ever NFL regular season experience, on a Monday night, at Lambeau field against the Packers before a national audience.

I bet he was "crapping" in his pants.

With practice and preparations he might be effective. Can't get any worse at this time. I still believe that he will be our QB of the future.

I guess you guys are right, he cant be any worser than Lucas, can he?

Back
Top Bottom