Your Top 5 in the 1st for 2007. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Top 5 in the 1st for 2007.

PhinsRDbest

Who D Best?
Reaction score
I know it early but I need something to take my mind of not getting Brooks anyways feel free to post your own lists.

Heres mine
1. Laron Landry - Theres probably no shot of us getting him but he's on Saban's wishlist and perhaps if he came out in 2006 could have been our 1st (although he probably would have been picked earlier). Him and Jason Allen would make an lethal Safety combination.
2. Quentin Moses - Could be a hybrid DE/LB. Possible JT's successor or piece to complete the transformation into a true 3-4 defense.
3. Patrick Willis- Where as Moses could be JT's succesor Wilis could be Zach's successor. Would team with Crowder to form a nasty inside linebacker core.
4. Tom Zbikowski - Where as Landry would be more of a cover guy to pair with Allen, Zbikoski would be that big hit guy to pair with him.
5. Sidney Rice - Booker's status may be up in the air in 2007. So Rice could be brought in to compete with Hagan for the widereciever spot next to Chambers and the loser will play the slot.

I know many of these guys might be unavailable when we pick especially if we pick 32nd:D . But you never know how the year could turn out:boohoo: .

hoping for landry. he and allen would be the best safety combo since anderson and scott.

I know we might not need a WR, at least in the first round, but I'm partial to Jason Hill from WSU my school. Just me being a homer

Yeah Landry would be a dream with our 1st rder next season. We would be set at S for a very long time. I say S in the 1st rd and LB in the 2nd. But who knows... It's way too early to say where we'll go.

Gaines Adams is easily #1 for me. Guy is a freak athlete and would be a monster at as a 3-4 OLB. Then it goes Landry, Moses, Woodley, and Adam Carriker.

Back
Top Bottom