Your Vintage John Madden (Encounter with Feeley) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Vintage John Madden (Encounter with Feeley)

They need some new blood in the booth....Dr Z from S.I. suggests Chris Berman, Steve Young & Jim Rome (for controversy)

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! This is the best Soundbite I have ever heard!!!! :lol::lol:lol:!

Gladsadmad said:
They need some new blood in the booth....Dr Z from S.I. suggests Chris Berman, Steve Young & Jim Rome (for controversy)

Fox is getting MNF next year, so unless Madden switches back to his old bosses his time is almost up.

I like Aikman and Joe Buck, they just need to get rid of that flakey, idiot bengal WR.

I always thought Danny would end up as the guy on MNF. It's just destiny, especially now that he's much more polished & experienced on TV...

tcdrover said:
Fox is getting MNF next year, so unless Madden switches back to his old bosses his time is almost up.

I like Aikman and Joe Buck, they just need to get rid of that flakey, idiot bengal WR.

I always thought Danny would end up as the guy on MNF. It's just destiny, especially now that he's much more polished & experienced on TV...

umm...since when is Fox getting MNF? :confused:

bdmagnum said:
Almost sounded like Joe Namath during the interview with the female reporter on the sidelines.

so wrong, but it felt so right
:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom