You've signed up....Now what? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You've signed up....Now what?

Saint Greg

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you've signed up for a team. The next step is to create a team page for your team. Click on the "General Manager's Team" forum up at the top of this forum a few teams have already started there team pages. You're team page will consist of your players and player salaries, your teams free agents, draft picks, salary cap information, signings, cuts, and trades. The first thing you need to do is get your player salaries. I will walk you through this step.

1. Go to nflpa.org
2. Click on the "active players" link at the top of the page
3. Click on "active player search" on the lefthand side of the page
(Note: in previous years you could search and bring up an entire team at once. This year it is going to be a little more difficult on us. NFLPA has altered their search engine so you can only bring up 5 players at a time. So you will have to perform multiple searches to get all of your players)
4. Switch the Team to your team, the year to 2004 (very important, you don't want to end up with 2003 salaries)
5. Perform a search on every position and paste the salaries into a word document. If you get less than 5 results on a positon, you have all of your players. If you get 5, there may be more. I'd try searching different ways to see if you can get more players. Search by both compensation and name. That should get most of the players for you.
6. Once you have compiled a list of players and salaries you may want to check it against the teams roster and free agents to make sure you have all of your players. Any players you suspect are missing. Do an individual search for that player on NFLPA. Just type in their last name, and select their team. Typing in a full name will not work.

If you have any questions, you can PM me. Or email me at benjamin4820@aol.com

If you have AIM i my screen name is benjamin4820. StanMarino13 and MazzyStarRules are the AIM screen names of the other guys that are going to be helping me run this league. They can help you as well.

could i get some links for websites that talk about the teams and what their off season need are?

I dont really know denver well and would need to get familiarized with who they have and what they need.

im gonna spend some time tonight learnin about them but any links would be greatly appreciated.

thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom