Zac Robinson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zac Robinson

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
If Pennington goes, and we get offered a 2nd rounder for Thigpen i say we take it, and grab this guy in the 2nd, with the extra pick. he looks awesome got a cannon for an arm and throws well on the move, and if we get Dez Bryant, you know theyll have some chemistry since theyre from the same school. In case Henne were to idk, get hurt.. since that happens in Football... i think :rimshot:

we dont need to waste antoher second round draft pick on a QB we have much bigger needs maybe if we went QB in the 6th or 7th thats fine but not in the second

I would not expect anyone to give us a 2nd rounder for Thigpen, a fifth at best.

no no no no no no no no NO. i live in Oklahoma, and i have seen just about every OSU game this year. Robinson was a one hit wonder last year. he was throwing the ball very well at some times this year but when he went up against GOOD defenses like OU, Texas, Ole Miss, he completely stunk it up. If you look at his stats you will see that the only good games he had were against Grambling St. Rice, Texas AtM, and Baylor. He is no more than a practice squad player

A 2nd rounder for Thigpen. I love FinHeaven. If the real world was like it is here, I'd be the most successful GM in history.

LMAO thats hilarious! a 2nd rounder for Thigpen? HAHA He is a backup at best.

Chad Henne IS the guy, and will be for the next decade, barring injury.

Why waste a second round pick on the 10th best QB in the draft? lmao thats what happened last year with Pat White and look how that turned out...

this is hilarious really.

:bobdole: No more QB's in the 2nd round... Especially a spread QB who probably would still be available in the 5th or 6th anyways... Besides, nobody is offering a 2nd for Thigpen.

That would be what 4 years in a row drafring a QB in the 2nd round. No thanks.

Appreciate the effort putting some thought into this one but as the crowd says, a 2nd is unrealistic for Tyler Thigpen. We only just got him for a 5th and he hasn't done anything to raise his stock since then. Also, as the crowd suggests, a 2nd is probably a big stretch for Robinson.

I think he's got the tools, but he's not special and I'm not sure he'll handle the pressures of the biggest stage.

If Parcells/Sporano/Ireland/Ross select a qb with the 2nd pick, I will personally fly from Sydney to Miami & jam there heads up each others ***.

I couldn't stand another wasted pick on a QB.

Thigpen is worth a 5th at best. However, I would prefer to keep him & trade White for a 4th.

Back
Top Bottom