Zach if you read this!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach if you read this!!

skunkbud123

long time listener first time caller
Reaction score
THANK YOU for giving me something to pump my fist to this year. Your play is awsome and so are your hits!!!

I agree...Zach is my favorite player for a reason...what an absolutely great performance in an otherwise abysmal game.

That tackle to save a TD was great fundamentals and effort. That is case positive that absolutely no one can question his effort one iota or that he does not give 120% on the field! Kudos to Zach on another fantastic year as a playmaker and leader.

dude you guys won on a lucky yards after catch play. you honestly need a qb with an arm. you will never win a superbowl with noodle arm. Thats ok though. keep him.

I don't think we have any ground to stand on with regards to QB play this season.

zach and jason both. Both of those guys make games at least halfway enjoyable because they always give 120%. Thanks guys! Hooyah!

Lehan made a FAR better hit, but we wont talk about that because he isnt Zach I guess.

It was a very good hit though.

now way lehan made a better hit than zach's. zach's hit on coles is something that makes you jump off your couch. nice hit by lehan yes, but i didnt jump up after it. and like ronski said, lehan misses an int that is thrown directly to his face... jets capitalize on lehans lack of a play with a score on that drive.

Back
Top Bottom