Zach if you read this!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach if you read this!!

If Lehan makes that pick the game is over.....there is no way he should have dropped it. :tantrum:

Zach is just rock steady year after year....another pro bowl season. I see Zach and JT both going to the Hall of Fame, I just hope they have a shot at winning a SB with the Phins before they get too old.

Zach Thomas is a BEAST and enjoys making huge hits. I love him and the way he makes our defense so much fun to watch. (most of the time)

That tackle to save a TD was great fundamentals and effort. That is case positive that absolutely no one can question his effort one iota or that he does not give 120% on the field! Kudos to Zach on another fantastic year as a playmaker and leader.

I totally agree. That tackle showed Zach's brut strength to the fullest. I also loved when he laid out Coles. Zach will go down as one of the greatest Fins ever...no doubt about that.

THANK YOU for giving me something to pump my fist to this year. Your play is awsome and so are your hits!!!/quote]

I agree totally! Zack & JT are great ball players and TEAM players. Can you imagine how great it would be if the offense could give them some rest? I'd love to see how far they could go then.:dolphins: :dolphins:

Lehan made a FAR better hit, but we wont talk about that because he isnt Zach I guess.

It was a very good hit though.

What? ZT's hit kept coles on the ground for a while.:dolphins:

Lehan made a FAR better hit, but we wont talk about that because he isnt Zach I guess.

It was a very good hit though.

he is nowhere near the player Zach is.... and he also had a chance to change the game and let the ball hit him in the face.....:goof:

Before Zach's hit Laveranues Coles didn't know who Vonnie Holliday was.
After Zach's hit Laveranues Coles didn't know who Laveranues Coles was.:lol:
(2 catches, 9 yards)

Skunkbud,
I agree. hopefully he can still produce for years to come. Maybee this draft we can get an OLB to give him the chance to go to the big dance. Not just to Hawai every year!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom