Zach is #3 in tackles!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is #3 in tackles!!

Zack is a monster and will probably have a huge game against the Jets. I was also one who doubted Thomas wheather he could still play at a pro bowl level. But this year has made a believer out of me. This whole season is so much better then last season.

I can't wait for next year.

TGall13 said:
I have to admit that I was starting to wonder if Zach could play in Saban's system, as were many people prior to the season. But as of right now, Zach is #3 in tackles. That's after missing 1 1/2 games due to a torn Labrim and a jacked up ankle. Then he comes back after missing time and ends up being Defensive Player of the Week! If he had not missed time due to injury, he'd be the leading tackler in the league. Big props to Zach! The guy's a flat out stud and I'm glad to have him on our team!

He was leading in tackles and forced fumbles before he got hurt.

TampaDolphinFan said:
Several of the existing Dolphin's defenders seemed to struggle with the new defense at the start of the year. But over the last few weeks they seem to really be getting comfortable with it playing like we're used to seeing them play. Guys like Sam Madison and Jason Taylor have really stepped it up along with Zach Thomas. I expect them to get better each week. It really gives us something to build on for next year.

Zach hasn't struggled much with this system??? He lead the league in tackles up until he missed 2 games (not 1 1/2), the man is a baller!!

BwanaZulia said:
#1 - J. Vilma - NYJ

:)

BZ

There are two reasons for Vilma being #1.
1) The Jets offense is horrible leaving their defense on the field the majority of games.
2)Zach was injured

Samphin said:
Not to nitpick but,he actually missed 2 1/2 games. He went out about halftime of the Browns game and proceeded to miss both the Raiders and the Bills games. If anything, that makes it more impressive. He was actually leading the league in tackles I believe when he was injured. In fact, since 2001, I think he had been top five in tackles every year. It makes it even more impressive where he isconsidering the missed time and new system. I can't wait for the day when his number is retired in Miami. Actually, I can wait, because I want him playing for years to come.

Where in Sacramento do you live? I live about an hour southwest of there. I live in Discovery Bay which is about 20 miles west of Stockton. There are a few Dolphins fans in my neck of the woods.

Ahh, didn't realize it was 2 1/2 weeks. That is more impressive. Also, against San Diego he didn't have Traylor in there keeping lineman off him.

I live in Granite Bay. Roseville area. I have a lot of friends in Stockton.
It's good to see that the Fins are represented over here.
We need to start like a West Coast Fin Fan club or something :dolphins:

dol_fan_in_tampa said:
He was leading in tackles and forced fumbles before he got hurt.

Ya, there are some other areas that I've overlooked, but since I went to the game in San Diego, I wanted to share how impressed I was with him (also, Crowder, this guy is a stud also)

BwanaZulia said:
#1 - J. Vilma - NYJ

:)

BZ
because Thomas missed two games... imagine if we add Julian Peterson to our D and improve the DBs, we would have a top D

Back
Top Bottom