Zach is Back!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach is Back!!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Zach played like an animal last night. He was all over the field. that's why he comes back next year!

Most of you need to relax, he'll be fine with Saban. Change can be tough on people as can such a pathetic season. Everything will be alright, he has to stay because he's still one of the best lbs in the game.

I agree once we have more team players and egos are in check all be good. Winning cures all.

Can`t imagine Thomas not in a Dolphin uniform next year, he played a great game last night.

go_fins said:
He needs to show up againts the better teams in December. He better stop whining about Saba or he'll be out the door. Maybe we can get a 2nd round pick for him.
Letting him go would be foolish. But he is worth a 1st.

If we couldnt get a 1st for him it wouldnt be worth it to us. And i really doubt well get a 1st for a 30 sumthin year old LB.

Getting a 1st would be a bad deal for whoevers getting Zach.
Getting a 2nd is a bad deal for us.

Theres no way a Zach trade can work.

NO TRADEING ZACH!..lol...He is a true fin..and will retire as a fin. That being said, if there's no real Tackles to take when its our turn to pick, and were able to pick up Elton Brown later on,(Surtain trade, other trade etc) we should draft Derrick Johnson. The kids a beast, and we could get rid of Greenwood, and Seau saving us cap, and get's rid of so so and ageing players.

Don't worry. Everyone is uncertain and they have probably hardly met yet. It's just nerves on everyones part. I think they will get along fine once they start working together.

Zach played well but his play exposed how bad our DTs are... as someone said in another thread, there is no way a MLB should be making the # of tackles he is making in a game where the opponents run almost 40 times. our DTs are weak and we should look to new ones in FA or the draft in the offseason.

According to the Sentinel, Zach had 18 tackles. Not bad for a guy wasn't supposed to play.

"You can't stop him from getting tackles," safety Sammy Knight said. "He brought some savvy back to the defense."

Bates said Thomas "was everywhere. He was just incredible, some of the plays he made.

"He was full metal jacket. The guy was unbelievable taking on those big linemen. He was knocking them around."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolnotes28dec28,0,4966965.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

SleepWithDaFish said:
Not bad for someone who's supposed to play.

What I meant was, he was injured (the hammy) and it was looking like he might not go again this week (though I figured he would).

Back
Top Bottom