Zach Is Not To Old | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Is Not To Old

phin lockeroom

Starter
Reaction score
i have no idea why everyone thinks zach is to old he had a good season last year and always trying to improve is game...... how come no one as talked about ray lewis he is the same age.......... zach will be fine and for more years to come ......

not too old and still one of the best MLB in the game today!! He is production every single game.

phin lockeroom said:
i have no idea why everyone thinks zach is to old he had a good season last year and always trying to improve is game...... how come no one as talked about ray lewis he is the same age.......... zach will be fine and for more years to come ......
Zach does have a year or 2 of good energy left but his best years are behind him nobody could love the guy more than we do here; and ol' Ray Carruth I mean Lewis even that guy admits his days are #'d. So 2 you I say Love Zach while he's here but learn to love CROWDER #52!!
clear.gif

zach is fine, he takes care of himself and hasn't sustained any major injuries. I think that he still has at least 2 or three years left in him at his current level of play. It's all about heart, and preparation.

His best days are more than likely behind him as hes what 32 this year? Age, and his salary cap will be determining factors of wether hes here again next year. Also if we have something special in Crowder or not.

Back
Top Bottom