Zach IS STARTING IN THE PRO-BOWL!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach IS STARTING IN THE PRO-BOWL!!

HULKFish

Obsessed
Reaction score
My man Zach Thomas is STARTING IN the Pro-Bowl!! Show on ESPN tonight!!

Here's a comment on Zach from Saban on Monday...

"Zach's attitude, character and competitive spirit are all great assets for affecting other players on our team," first-year Dolphins coach Nick Saban said Monday. "That leadership is very important to continuing to be able to build where we want to go. ... We're fortunate to have a couple guys who have done an outstanding job of that. Zach is one of those guys."

Zach lead ALL ILB in the AFC voting.
ILB

Zach Thomas, Dolphins

HERE'S THE LINK
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/balloting_final

Unfortunately it says nothing beyond the starters or leading vote-getters at each position....

Yep, he said he would be happy if he got it, but he won't play in the game because of injury

Too bad he will not fit into Saban's scheme :sidelol:

That's hard to imagine... I'll REALLY be surprised if he sticks to that... Not playing that is...

Only two Miami players chosen? That sucks. I thought Jones was going too but I'm happy to see that Zach and Jason got the nod.

Celtkin said:
Only two Miami players chosen? That sucks. I thought Jones was going too but I'm happy to see that Zach and Jason got the nod.

I'm not sure did u click the link cause I accidently looked at 2005 and saw that Andre johnson made it over Chambers and was pissed lol.

If anyone wants to use my Sig feel free!! :dolphins: "trendy smiley"

dlockz said:
I'm not sure did u click the link cause I accidently looked at 2005 and saw that Andre johnson made it over Chambers and was pissed lol.

:smackhead

That's also only the fan voting, there is a 3 tiered system that also gives votes to players and coaches.

Back
Top Bottom