Zach, JT, and Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach, JT, and Chambers

CCMiamiDolphins

Parcells hater
Reaction score
Idk about you guys but ill be cheering for these guys. They are class acts and will always be Dolphins. It was nice seeing Chris and Zach doing good today, but still kind of upsetting seeing them in diffrent jerseys. It was funny seeing Chris and Zach right next to each other. Even though JT didnt have any tackles or sacks he caused the RT to jump twice.

Their acts of classness were second to none!!! :D

Zach and Chris class acts, yes without a doubt, they blead aqua and orange. JT, that's debatable. He is one of the best ever, did a lot for the franchise, but in the end it was all about Jason IMHO.

I watched the first two series of that Cowboys game last night, and Zach was in on three tackles, had two in the backfield... Man I'm gonna miss him.

Idk about you guys but ill be cheering for these guys. They are class acts and will always be Dolphins. It was nice seeing Chris and Zach doing good today, but still kind of upsetting seeing them in diffrent jerseys. It was funny seeing Chris and Zach right next to each other. Even though JT didnt have any tackles or sacks he caused the RT to jump twice.

i for one am not routing for chambers .. i hope he has a horrible season before the deadline and they trade him back to miami:lol::tongue:

I'll be cheering heavily for JT ;)

He's fitting in great with our team and he looked like he's really enjoy Redskins nation and the enthusiasm within the team and fanbase.

he better love it there .. good luck trying to beat those cowboys .. did they luck out on D this offseason or what

he better love it there .. good luck trying to beat those cowboys .. did they luck out on D this offseason or what

We've beaten them 4 of the last 6 games. The only reason why we lost our earlier matchup last year was Williams' inability to adapt to what T.O. was doing against our secondary.

The Skins are going to surprise a lot of people this year....

We've beaten them 4 of the last 6 games. The only reason why we lost our earlier matchup last year was Williams' inability to adapt to what T.O. was doing against our secondary.

The Skins are going to surprise a lot of people this year....

yeah i give a lot of credit to the skins for their offseason .. and the only thing i implied was that dallas was a strong team before the offseason .. and they hit the lotto .. mainly by dumping a lot of nobodies to miami

yeah i give a lot of credit to the skins for their offseason .. and the only thing i implied was that dallas was a strong team before the offseason .. and they hit the lotto .. mainly by dumping a lot of nobodies to miami

Well, they also went hunting in the garbage and found some more trash for their team. We'll see how that works out. I'd have to say though that this is a make or break year for that team.

Zach and Chris class acts, yes without a doubt, they blead aqua and orange. JT, that's debatable. He is one of the best ever, did a lot for the franchise, but in the end it was all about Jason IMHO.

I agree 100%.

Zach and Chris were class acts.

JT I could care less about him.

I will miss all of them. Chambers....Not as much. HIs hands will fail him, like they always have...(Not talking about Miami)....JT and ZT.....Miss them terribly, but so goes a 1-15 franchise.

Back
Top Bottom