Zach Knew Brees's Audibles from Lemon! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Knew Brees's Audibles from Lemon!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
I saw this posted on a Chargers message board... I cant believe that they wouldnt change them... were they just that confident?

canuckchargersfan said:
I found something on Football Outsiders that you boltheads may find interesting:

Zach Thomas was interviewed on Miami radio this morning. He said Cleo Lemon (the Charger QB the Dolphins traded for during the season) gave him all of San Diego’s checkoffs, so he knew all of Brees’ audible calls. He was amazed (as am I) that Marty did not change their audible terminology.

Anyone that watched the game certainly saw the chessmatch between Brees and Thomas at the line of scrimmage.

PS- Houck is a miracle-worker. Wait until this line gets some actual talent!

Not sure how much this hampered the Chargers, but it probably didn't help any. The article on that site about the Miami games is good. Even though it pained me to read it, it was speaking some truth.

http://www.glorifythepast.com/forums/san-diego-chargers-nfl-discussion/9398/

WOW that is great cleo didnt even touch the field yet he had a part in our win :up: ...why in the world would they not change them marty must have been lookin towards the colts

ffphin said:
If they didn't change them they are idiots!!!!!!!

ya... you are in big trouble if Zach knows the play before the snap! :lol:

RAS25 said:
WOW that is great cleo didnt even touch the field yet he had a part in our win :up: ...why in the world would they not change them marty must have been lookin towards the colts

ya... go Cleo! :lol:

They were either really stupid or just had absolutly no respect for us at all... (see the quote in my sig) :shakeno:

Well, Marty S. said that he attained some infro from AJ about our own offense. Except it seems we were wise enough to adjust to this strategy.

Nasty said:
ya... go Cleo! :lol:

They were either really stupid or just had absolutly no respect for us at all... (see the quote in my sig) :shakeno:

wow sounds like they were pissed maybe saban gave them a nice speech in the locker room at half time that got em fired up cause they played like a different team in the 2nd half

Despacio said:
Well, Marty S. said that he attained some infro from AJ about our own offense. Except it seems we were wise enough to adjust to this strategy.

If AJ knew a darn thing about our offense he would still be here.

RAS25 said:
wow sounds like they were pissed maybe saban gave them a nice speech in the locker room at half time that got em fired up cause they played like a different team in the 2nd half

personally, I think its the main reason we won.

MOD EDIT/WARNING: Nasty, that was plain nasty, and if you make a point like that again, you'll get some time off. WB3

Sirspud said:
If AJ knew a darn thing about our offense he would still be here.

:sidelol:

i credit the majority of the victory to the Defense... that defense hadn't played so good in a long while..... madison making tackles in the run?! crowder and holliday may have had their best games as well... to do that in san diego, against such a high powered offense.... is quite remarkable...

If you have ever watched Zach play you would know he was no quicker in that game than any other game, he always makes the right calls regardless

besides under this theory Chargers LB donnie edwards, also could have learned any audible we have from A.J feeley

I doubt this idea is actually true

Back
Top Bottom