Zach on Dallas Radio Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach on Dallas Radio Today

Zach is a class act and no matter what happens in Dallas he'll always be a Dolphin.

[paraphrasing]

Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.

I have nothing but respect for the Dolphins.

[/paraphrasing]

wow... that made me cry a bit i love this guy!

What a class act. Still hates New England and still loves the Dolphins. How could anyone not like him?

clear.gif

Good luck Zach!
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/7056...DCB1DD8387ABB8B35E3698AD2A345284831B75F48EF45

Zach Thomas defines what a football player should be.

:woot:
You gotta love it. According to reports, NE thought for sure he was coming there. And to have him basically say there was no way because of his dislike when playing against them . . . . Not to mention he gets to play for a local favorite team of his . . . . other than staying with us, you gotta almost root for Dallas to do well this next year. If we are not going to the SB this next year, I might actually hope Dallas goes and wins so someone with class like Zach can finally get his ring before he retires.

:up: Very nice, as I wrote in another post, there was no way he would go to the Pats/Bills/Jets, because that is the kind of guy he is....Loyal to the team he played for.

Way to make us proud Zach, good luck in Cowboy country.

Zach is a class act...

Another interview recently (think I saw it on a link from PFT) he said he had to go out and prove himself to his new teammates, partly because of his age and injury. What other 7 time pro bowler has ever felt like he had to prove anything? Not many I'm sure.

Get a ring Zach, get a ring!

Class comments from a Class player and true Dolphin legend.

Zach,like everyone else on here is saying...go get that ring..u deserve it...class act and STILL loyal to the Dolphins by not going to NE.

Back
Top Bottom