Zach on jacked up tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach on jacked up tonight?

Spicy Henne

Active Roster
Reaction score
Think Zach's hit on Jets TE Doug Jolley was big enough to make the top 5 on "jacked up" this week?
Normally I'd say he was a shoe-in, but Vick hung so many of his receivers out to dry last night, that they could probably make a top 5 entirely out of Falcon WR's getting destroyed.

ghost of marino said:
Think Zach's hit on Jets TE Doug Jolley was big enough to make the top 5 on "jacked up" this week?
Normally I'd say he was a shoe-in, but Vick hung so many of his receivers out to dry last night, that they could probably make a top 5 entirely out of Falcon WR's getting destroyed.

Vick is proving more and more he can't pass the ball that well!

ghost of marino said:

Not to mention a few prime hits on Vick himself. Thought he was gonna cry after that Urlacher Piledriver..

i remember seeing one really big hit...i forget who it was on and who it was..but it was massive

Joneal7 said:
i remember seeing one really big hit...i forget who it was on and who it was..but it was massive

Help us out here. What game was it? Backfield, or downfield... We wanna feel the pain of that hit too....
Just a junky for pain....

I agree, I could not believe Pope didn't make it last week on that Sproles hit. Hopefully Zach makes it tonight. Heck, the tackle on houston by the sideline was textbook tackling, maybe not jacked up, but still textbook.

I still think Vick is a playmaker who can flat-out win a lot of games.

poor Vick he couldn't find enough coats to put on when he was sitting on the bench. He sure couldn't handle the cold and it showed when he tried to pass. Just another fair weather/dome quarterback.

azfinfanmang said:
Help us out here. What game was it? Backfield, or downfield... We wanna feel the pain of that hit too....
Just a junky for pain....

i said i wasnt sure who it was

vick cant pass to win a game. But he is better than most QBs for his other talents.

Back
Top Bottom