Zach Thomas - active leader in career tackles? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas - active leader in career tackles?

greatwade said:
crazy Farker, Chuck Norris has 1,000,000 tackles - all solo. He has even more Sacks.

On a serious tip - how's this for a trade:
Marty Booker, WR, Dolphs for Alex Brown, DE, Bears ???

A number has yet to be invented that could give proper justice to Chuck Norris' stats.

And that trade would NEVER go. Alex Brown is sick.

Phinz4Life said:
A number has yet to be invented that could give proper justice to Chuck Norris' stats.

And that trade would NEVER go. Alex Brown is sick.

Well he'll eventually get better, duh!

:sidelol: smart-*** today, please don't pay me any mind

I'm pretty sure this is it:

Active career tackle leaders
1) Seau - 1586
2) Zach - 1412
3) Brooks - 1400

Active career Sacks leaders
1) Strahan - 129
2) Simeon Rice - 117
3) JT - 92.5
4) Kevin Carter - 92.0

Not bad...Miami has the top-2 in tackles and 2 out of the top-4 in sacks.

burger13 said:
Through 10 years, Zach is credited with 1,421 career tackles (from espn.com). That is the highest total I could find for any active players.

The next best was Derrick Brooks with 1,411 (11 seasons).

Can anyone find anyone who has more? Is there any good site for looking at career leaders amongst ACTIVE players for different stats? I'd like to see where certain players rank in there career stats....like JT and career sacks for example.

EDIT - According to NFL.com - Zach has 1,412 tackles....Brooks has 1,400. NFL.com is probably the better source.

I am not surprised the last bit. Zach is amazing. That is why hes my fav. Dolphin.

and if U take a look in INT stats Sam even if got 3 bad INT years it's one of the top ones

he has 31

Pat Surtain INT 33 4 without a Fins'

Does anyone know what the record is for tackles all time?

burger13 said:
I'm pretty sure this is it:

Active career tackle leaders
1) Seau - 1586
2) Zach - 1412
3) Brooks - 1400

Active career Sacks leaders
1) Strahan - 129
2) Simeon Rice - 117
3) JT - 92.5
4) Kevin Carter - 92.0

Not bad...Miami has the top-2 in tackles and 2 out of the top-4 in sacks.

:eek: Hey that's a nice looking stat right there

Nice job

burger13 said:
also, JT is likely 3rd amongst active players (Strahan-129, S.Rice-117) in career sacks with 92.5. There could be another active player with more than that....but none with more than 100 (that was the last total on the all-time list I saw).

Another 10 sack season next season puts him among the top-20 of all-time.

Plus we have K.Carter on the other side w/ 92...Our defense is riddled w/ stats:lol:

As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

SCall13 said:

This is based off of a list of Chuck Norris jokes that have been circulating around the web I have yet to find it though all though I have seen a copy of such a list that a friend has. Anyways Zach is the man.

Back
Top Bottom