Zach Thomas and next year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas and next year

Ozzy said:
Zach was on 790 a while back, and he commented that next year his cap number is somewhere around 12 million, ...

Is his number really 12 million? If so it might be wise to indeed move Zach.

Ugh, the business side of pro sports.

Zach's number is 12 million?

Is this true? Zach's number is 12 million? WOW! :wink: :wink:

Of course it hasnt hit the media yet. If I got on some internet message board and started posting that Aliens from Alpha Centauri had landed in my back yard and were painting my dog red with sparkly ray guns, how soon would it hit the media? :lol:

yankeehillbilly said:
Of course it hasnt hit the media yet. If I got on some internet message board and started posting that Aliens from Alpha Centauri had landed in my back yard and were painting my dog red with sparkly ray guns, how soon would it hit the media? :lol:

Gee, that's clever. :rolleyes:

Zach was banged up a lot last year, but he was still having a Pro Bowl type year until he had to sit out a few games towards the end of the year...I think if Zach would have stayed healthy he would have led the league in tackles and would have made the Pro Bowl....Zach and a lot of Fins were left off the Pro Bowl as a result of us only winning 4 games. It sounds like Zach is excited about playing for Nick so don't buy the rumors or "un-named sources."

Back
Top Bottom