Zach Thomas Authentic Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Authentic Jersey

gmoney41

Starter
Reaction score
Im selling my Zach Thomas Authentic Jersey it is new still with all the tags and you can see the pictures of it too. Its a great jersey but a little big for me, so it can be yours for 90 dollars plus shipping 12 dollars (with insurance) or I'll take the best offer, thanks alot and I will take pay pal or money order its up to you.

48? Thats like speaking in tongues to me. Where does that translate to basic size comparisons like S, M, L, XL, etc?

its like between a medium and large. about 33 inches ini length and 24 across

I bid $75....how about 50 bucks and my Madison home jersey(52)..its a replica but ya know..

If it is truly authentic, I will pay the price. But I want to know the make etc. Sorry, but there are just too many BS fakes out there.

I'd love to have it, esp at that price, but I already have two home Phin jerseys. The next one I get is a Chambers AWAY, replica of course. :(

Well it has all the reebok tags on the bottom left on the back tag and the tags it comes with. So its made by reebok. Plus the nfl equipment patch.

I have a away ricky jersey that I would part with for a similar price. Its a bit larger. Same make etc with tags too.

dreadlockera said:
I have a away ricky jersey that I would part with for a similar price. Its a bit larger. Same make etc with tags too.
I'll buy the Ricky Authentic Jersey!!! Post some pics for me, and the exact size and maker please....then I'll PayPal you! :D

NLude33 said:
I'll buy the Ricky Authentic Jersey!!! Post some pics for me, and the exact size and maker please....then I'll PayPal you! :D

Will do. I am not a tech guy but I will try and post pics. As for pay pal, I have no idea how to do that. Perhaps you could send a check or something. I am just a fan who got a gift that does not fit. I think its size 54 but I will verify it.

Back
Top Bottom