Zach Thomas Canton Induction Weekend three weeks out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Canton Induction Weekend three weeks out

FSUDoles

Active Roster
Reaction score
We’re flying up August 3rd from FLL and we’re coming back home August 6th. We’re hitting the Hall of Fame Museum Tour Friday the 4th and have our Induction Ceremony tickets secured for Saturday the 5th. This will be our first trip to Akron/Canton area, so if there are any suggestions, i.e. Bars, Breweries, Restaurants or Dolphin get togethers in the Canton vicinity, please share if you would. Looking forward to seeing other Dolphin fans up there for this ridiculously overdue celebration of ZT’s Career/Induction. Fins Up!

Not sure if you would be interested, but the Rock and Roll HOF is an hour drive away.
It's cool. There is this 2 story restaurant right on the lake next to it. That place gets so busy they could advertise they only serve broken glass between buns and it would still be sold out. Apex example of perfect restaurant location.

Not sure if you would be interested, but the Rock and Roll HOF is an hour drive away.
We’re gonna be Ubering around the whole time so maybe we’ll price that out…it’ll be football centric the majority of the time we’re there though. Thank you

Anyone going to the gold jacket dinner or Zac Brown concert?

This will be my 4th trip to canton ... 3rd time to the enshrinement ceremony.
- 1st time: 2001 - Went to HOF game Dolphins vs Rams ... Buoniconti's Inducton Year
- 2nd time: 2005 - Went to Marino Enshrinement
- 3rd time: 2017 - Went to JT99 Enshrinement
- 4th time: this year for ZT54 Enshrinement.

Ill be leaving EARLY morning (3AM) on Sat. Aug 5th , coming from northeast PA ... bout a 5 1/2, 6 hour trip. Get there by 9am ... do the museum tour, and then head to enshrinement at noon. Kinda have to since it was just announce ZT54 will be the first one to give his speech. Coming with a friend of mine (who is a Jets fan), who wanted to come see Revis get inducted.

Last time I was there in 2017, there was a TON of construction all around for the HOF Village they were developing. One restaurant I want to check out when Im down there is Don Shula's American Kitchen. I hear the food there is great. Im looking forward to seeing all the new stuff around the area. They even have a ferris wheel up and running down there.

It's cool. There is this 2 story restaurant right on the lake next to it. That place gets so busy they could advertise they only serve broken glass between buns and it would still be sold out. Apex example of perfect restaurant location.
A few years ago my wife and I took a weekend and went to Columbus for a Joe Bonamassa concert on Friday night, drove up to Cleveland for the R&R HOF on Saturday, then hit the Pro Football HOF on the way home on Sunday. Great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom