Zach Thomas Canton Induction Weekend three weeks out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Canton Induction Weekend three weeks out

That's at the stadium right?
It's at the HOF in Canton. Or, are you asking if the Rock is having a livestream celebration? Unknown on that one but it would be very cool. I mean, the occurrence would be cool. It will be sweltering.

It's at the HOF in Canton. Or, are you asking if the Rock is having a livestream celebration? Unknown on that one but it would be very cool. I mean, the occurrence would be cool. It will be sweltering.
In Canton. We have tickets for the stadium, I'm assuming that's where the speeches are on Saturday. There's so many events going on I don't know what's what. Didn't know if this speech was the dinner event or the stadium.

In Canton. We have tickets for the stadium, I'm assuming that's where the speeches are on Saturday. There's so many events going on I don't know what's what. Didn't know if this speech was the dinner event or the stadium.
It's in front of the HOF. It's AT the HOF.

It's in front of the HOF. It's AT the HOF.
Huh? I just looked it up anyways.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2022 Enshrinement will take place at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, beginning at noon ET on Saturday, Aug. 6.

So Zach goes first at the stadium.

Lot's of Jets fans are going out from here in Jersey, I may tag along. Thomas, Revis and Klecko,plus Ware was a beast. Tiki will be there for Rande. Should be really cool to watch.

1689608414596.png

Huh? I just looked it up anyways.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2022 Enshrinement will take place at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, beginning at noon ET on Saturday, Aug. 6.

So Zach goes first at the stadium.
I liked it better when they did it at night.

Back
Top Bottom