Zach Thomas, Channing Crowder Signed Mini-Helmets! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas, Channing Crowder Signed Mini-Helmets!

HaRdKoReXXX

Trigger Man
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey guys, after posting my McDuffie ball my roommate wants me to post his Zach Thomas and Channing Crowder signed mini-helmets. (He's not a Phin fan which is why he doesnt care to keep them)

The Zach Thomas is of course a Phins mini-helmet, the Crowder is a Florida Gators mini.

Again, these were signed in person so he has no COA. They were both signed at the Super Bowl last year when it was here in Miami. Price is negociable. Pics available upon request of course.

Thats correct no COA, the roomy and I got em signed in person at the Sprint store in Coral Springs. It was during Super Bowl week last year so alot of NFL players were makin the rounds.

Thats also why he figured about 75. Im not a memorbilia expert, but Im sure an item thats been authenticated would fetch alot more.

I think he just wants to get rid of it tell you the truth. Hes not a Dolphins fan and figures its collecting dust in his closet lol.

Back
Top Bottom