Zach Thomas contact info | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas contact info

UPDATE-I called the offices and they put me in touch with the Dolphins Alumni Relations who said that I need to send them an email with all of the details and they would forward the email to Zach. But that's all they do. No follow up, no return emails. I told her that was fine. I offered to mail a couple of my own personal items for him to sign and pay for shipping, etc. A few days go by and I don't hear anything. Then one day last week there is a box at my door from Zach Thomas. It's got an autographed 8x10 with a really nice note about my friend and his late son along with an autographed football. Just another reason why Zach will always be one of my favorite Fins!

Thanks for the help guys!

Awesome, makes me feel even better about why I named my first son Zachary

That is thew best news I've read all day!
Zach is the best and I hope this brings even just a little Christmas Cheer to your buddy!

Wow, Zach Thomas is the man. I hope he gets into the HOF.

Thats great news. I think with alot of other players, you would never hear from them again.

My favorite Dolphin player of all time. Even moreso than Dan.

UPDATE-I called the offices and they put me in touch with the Dolphins Alumni Relations who said that I need to send them an email with all of the details and they would forward the email to Zach. But that's all they do. No follow up, no return emails. I told her that was fine. I offered to mail a couple of my own personal items for him to sign and pay for shipping, etc. A few days go by and I don't hear anything. Then one day last week there is a box at my door from Zach Thomas. It's got an autographed 8x10 with a really nice note about my friend and his late son along with an autographed football. Just another reason why Zach will always be one of my favorite Fins!

Thanks for the help guys!

Can you imagine being famous , and all you have to do is acknowledge people or an event (a tragic one in this instance) and you can make so many feel better ? Then imagine.....that so many with that power......DONT. :refuse:

I knew Zach wasn't. I have heard some horror stories about our favorite Phin......#13. All came from really reliable sources 1st hand. Awesome on Zach. He is my favorite fin and he is someone I'm waiting to meet in person one day hopefully just to shake his hand.

And last, YOU my friend deserve some kudos in going the extra mile to make some good people who feel pretty horrible right now after a unspeakable loss feel better. I am a huge believer in Karma. This good deed will come back to you some way . :brewskis:

Can you imagine being famous , and all you have to do is acknowledge people or an event (a tragic one in this instance) and you can make so many feel better ? Then imagine.....that so many with that power......DONT. :refuse:

I knew Zach wasn't. I have heard some horror stories about our favorite Phin......#13. All came from really reliable sources 1st hand. Awesome on Zach. He is my favorite fin and he is someone I'm waiting to meet in person one day hopefully just to shake his hand.

And last, YOU my friend deserve some kudos in going the extra mile to make some good people who feel pretty horrible right now after a unspeakable loss feel better. I am a huge believer in Karma. This good deed will come back to you some way . :brewskis:

Same here. It's unfortunate the greatest, and most idolized Dolphin of all time has to be that way. Zach played like a warrior on the field, but just as important, was -- and is -- a class act off the field.

Great to hear Zach did that. He is a classy guy, one of the all time best on and off the field.

Heard same thing about Marino unfortunately. We had the pleasure of meeting Zach in person on 3 different occasions. He went out of his way on one occasion to sign something and write a note to my son also even though it was not in that type of a setting at all. One of the most regular down to earth guys you ever want to meet. One of the other occasions was at the Davie Ale House and Drew R was with him after a big home game win. Again people keep coming up to his table etc -no worries he was celebrating with all of us that day.

Thanks guys. It made my friend's Christmas. I'm really glad it all worked out so well. Sometimes it's rough being a Fins fan but times like this make it all worth it.

Back
Top Bottom