Zach Thomas defending Wanny??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas defending Wanny???

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Um. . .

Zach is defending Wanny because he is stating the obvious.

Everyone wants to blame Wanny for these loses. I've been saying it all along that it's the players.

Like Zach said. . .

Wanny doesn't miss the tackles, he doesn't miss the FG's, he's not the one putting the ball on the ground. Seems to me every game we've lost (besides Titans) we've had a chance to win it.

Uhh, yeah. But like i said, it's just more of the same ole, same ole and it's tiring. Wanny doesn't make all the tackles and such? No kidding !! Wanny's primary job is to get these guys prepared, focused and better able to do their jobs. But like Muck said, his biggest downfall is that he is just too nice of a guy. Sorry, but Mr. nice Guys just don't get the job done in the NF of L.

Funny, so you'll saying these guys don't want to win a SB, you'll saying Wanny has to get on them and stay on them, because they'll not professional enough to handle responsibility. Last year people thought Jon Gruden was the difference maker, this year they're seeing the truth, wake up and smell the coffee. Good players make plays..period

Originally posted by dolfan06
sooner or later, somebody has to listen!;)

You would think and Zack has been doing this for the 7 yrs or so he's been here.
But, it's like my old hS coach used to say, "Boys, we're gonna run this play over and over again til we get it right !!"
:lol:

Wanne is just one of the many things wrong w/the Phins, but Zach and his friends on D can only correct their problems - which are few, but mostly related to tackling

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Funny, so you'll saying these guys don't want to win a SB, you'll saying Wanny has to get on them and stay on them, because they'll not professional enough to handle responsibility. Last year people thought Jon Gruden was the difference maker, this year they're seeing the truth, wake up and smell the coffee. Good players make plays..period

Ooh! On one hand, but then again on the other....... OK!!

For players playing in the NFL, there's no excuses when it comes to tackling. Tackling is one of the very first things they teach you when ya make the defense squad on any level. In the NFL tho', missing tackles is inexcusable. If one of the main problems for the Fins is constantly missing tackles then they have a very serious problem going on.

Originally posted by M-REAL
For players playing in the NFL, there's no excuses when it comes to tackling. Tackling is one of the very first things they teach you when ya make the defense squad on any level. In the NFL tho', missing tackles is inexcusable. If one of the main problems for the Fins is constantly missing tackles then they have a very serious problem going on.
the way the defense has played in the past, i think they're all waiting for somebody else to make the play!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by M-REAL

That's a good point! So apparently they already "knew" how to tackle. So what's the problem with them? Attitude? motivation? coaching?????

Originally posted by DeDolfan

That's a good point! So apparently they already "knew" how to tackle. So what's the problem with them? Attitude? motivation? coaching?????
read the above!

Back
Top Bottom