Zach Thomas - Does he regret going to Dallas? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas - Does he regret going to Dallas?

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Do you guys think Zach Thomas regrets going to Dallas. Dallas is now 5-4 and in last place in the NFC East. Without Tony Romo they look like a very average team and they may not make the playoffs. The Phins, on the other hand, are on a roll and have a much easier schedule in trying to make the playoffs. :up:

of course he does, but who would have though. i wouldnt write the cowboys off yet either, their bye comes at a perfect time

Where else was going to be foolish enough to pay him the money he got to get destroyed by blockers when the interior DL isnt OWNING the opponents interior OL for him?

I don't think he does....

would there have been a better place for him to go??? The Houston Texans? Jacksonville Jaguars? Tampa Bay Bucs?

He would've probably opted to stay in Florida or go to Texas and neither of the above mentioned teams looked as good on paper as the cowboys did.....it goes to show no one is garaunteed a superbowl in the NFL. But at the time, I have to assume Zach thought the cowboys looked like the better option on paper and he may have been the missing piece to the puzzle.

Bottom line, If Zach Thomas had th choice I don;t think he would've left Miami, but he didn;t have a choice like Jason Taylor. That's why i don;t think he is regretting it.

I don't think he does....

would there have been a better place for him to go??? The Houston Texans? Jacksonville Jaguars? Tampa Bay Bucs?

He would've probably opted to stay in Florida or go to Texas and neither of the above mentioned teams looked as good on paper as the cowboys did.....it goes to show no one is garaunteed a superbowl in the NFL. But at the time, I have to assume Zach thought the cowboys looked like the better option on paper and he may have been the missing piece to the puzzle.

Bottom line, If Zach Thomas had th choice I don;t think he would've left Miami, but he didn;t have a choice like Jason Taylor. That's why i don;t think he is regretting it.

I still hope Zach will retire a Dolphin's player....maybe sign to play one last game with the Phins when he calls it a career and then retire a Phin. :)

Why would he? He couldn't play here, so, he had to go somewhere.

:lol: The Tuna gave Zach the ole' "You aint gotta go home, but you gotta get the **** up outta here!" :sidelol:

Zach had no choice. He was cut by the Dolphins. He wasn't going to play here anyways.
Actually, he did have a choice. The Pats interviewed him but he declined out of loyalty to the Dolphins. A class act he is. I was sorry to see him go but this is a business..............

Yea for sure he regrets it. Did anybody see him STICK B. Jacobs yesterday? That was awesome i didnt expect that

Actually, he did have a choice. The Pats interviewed him but he declined out of loyalty to the Dolphins. A class act he is. I was sorry to see him go but this is a business..............

Well, he had any number or options....Point is; I don't know that he would regret going to any particular team, because here was not an option.

Zach is still a way better MLB than Crowder.

Back
Top Bottom