Zach Thomas Draft Commercial | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Draft Commercial

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I guess not everyone on ESPN hates the dolphins. Just three quarters of the staff. Awsome commercial.

Yes. It is a great commercial. He is an ideal person for this to promote the draft since he went in the 5th round. Those college highlights are cool.

yeah aweomse commercial, the best highlight is when he intersepts the ball and when he get to the end zone he does that flip where his whole body is straight, that was cool:cooldude:

FinsAreLife said:
yeah aweomse commercial, the best highlight is when he intersepts the ball and when he get to the end zone he does that flip where his whole body is straight, that was cool:cooldude:

Cant forget that primetime TN game when we won 3-4 years ago.

FinsAreLife said:

That highlight is scary. He could have easily broke his neck doing that..

FemaleFinFan said:
September 9, 2001. The day my best friend got married. :)
Two days before the world changed.:shakeno:

didnt realize that.

Anyone got a video link? Would love to see this add.

I went to Texas Tech for a semester....about 6 years before Zach went there...he looked great in a black Red Raiders uniform at Jones Stadium....now
we have Wes Welker from Tech as well......nice to see these guys do well even though they were not top picks. :)

Da 'Fins said:
Yes. It is a great commercial. He is an ideal person for this to promote the draft since he went in the 5th round. Those college highlights are cool.

RED RAIDERS!!!! :rawk::evil: :beerbang:

Feel free to keep the discussion of ZT's commercial going.

Let's keep it on topic.

Back
Top Bottom