Zach Thomas files grievance against Chiefs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas files grievance against Chiefs

He should file a grievance against the Dolphins for not signing him from free agency yet, wether he's still got it or not, haha

"Mortensen said that Thomas is still interested in playing but his prospects of doing that are "almost nil.""

That hurts.

I miss ole Zach . today they had a top 20 list of players mainly tightends , runningbacks and qb's they had Ronnie at #10 and ricky nowhere near the the top 20 .

they had Heap near the top and Fasano and McMichael at 17 and 25 BUT NO bajema and no pettigrew what a travesty.

zach should have retired three years ago but maybe he wont pull a brett farve and drag out the inevitable

Ya, I love the guy, but with all of the head problems I would hang it up before any real damage is done.

I am just happy Zach didn't have to end his career actually playing for the Chiefs, who are probably the worst team in the NFL. It would be nice if we could sign Zach to play one more game in a Phin's uniform, even if it is just on special teams. Zach is my 2nd favorite Phin of all-time right behind Dan, and right ahead of JT.

Back
Top Bottom