Zach Thomas Hit, No.4! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Hit, No.4!

Unfortunately, no one else will be able to enjoy it now that he edited it. What a puss.
Dont talkt $hit if you have no idea buck you talkin about. I diidnt edit ne thing. I read ure comment, and laughed at myself. Mods did it wise guy.
next time, make sure that you know what the hell is going on.

Dont talkt $hit if you have no idea buck you talkin about. I diidnt edit ne thing. I read ure comment, and laughed at myself. Mods did it wise guy.
next time, make sure that you know what the hell is going on.
Diidnt? Ne? Ure?

You throwing in some secret German "$hit" in there?

this was a good hit... a jets fan who ran on to the field, this guy fought all the way into the tunnel .....and out of sight... ut ohhhhh

cameradolphinsjetsxmasgame0082-1.jpg

I saw the whole game, it was a dirty hit!

It was not a "dirty" hit.....Nasty maybe, but not dirty!!! Didn't Zach get fined for it as well? It was nice and clean from my perspective. :wink:

I sitll odnt get it! It wsnt helmet 2 helmet..lol..if there is a hit he should of get fined for..was the one mn mcgahee, where he knocked the crap out of him (via helmet vs helment)

That was a textbook hit from a LB on a WR coming across the middle. It happens to most WRs at some point. Zach should not have been fined for that hit. He used his pads - not his helmet. Like I said, TEXTBOOK.

I have another Zach Thomas hit up on YouTube. You can hear the announcer laugh. It's a great hit. It is a short one of him pooping the Jets again. Zach must have something against the Jets.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JlUajhpHAKA - Different Zach Thomas Hit

Back
Top Bottom