Zach Thomas HOFer | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas HOFer

Very good article on ZT.

Thank you for sharing.

Andy Cohens words were the beginning of when I can say I became a true fan. 2001, after I moved from Florida all the way out into the bush of Idaho...I signed up as a teenager to Dolphin Digest. I'd get the paper a week late...but I'd be so eager to read it because we were relevant and Andy had a way about turning every single game into an amazing story.

Its fitting that he would write the final chapter on 54.

Class act to mention JT after he was a serial cheater on his sister... I'm sure he didn't want to, but there was no denying that he was part of his success and he wouldn't take that away from him.

Did JT say anything about Zach? I don't remember.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing.

Andy Cohens words were the beginning of when I can say I became a true fan. 2001, after I moved from Florida all the way out into the bush of Idaho...I signed up as a teenager to Dolphin Digest. I'd get the paper a week late...but I'd be so eager to read it because we were relevant and Andy had a way about turning every single game into an amazing story.

Its fitting that he would write the final chapter on 54.
Smitten, I so remember Dolphin Digest. The anticipation of receiving that each week, and yes you are so right, most always a week late. Bigchub22 posted this timeless note. Special thanks to Finheaven this weekend. Some of the posts on Zach have really brought back some fond memories.

1691328267739.png

Congrats to Zach Thomas. A well deserved honor! :ZACH:

6F7A94B7-B09F-404D-832A-D5DE29F4E485.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom