Zach Thomas Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Interview

I have a weird visual of Zach Thomas shakin' his groove thang to disco. Can anyone really imagine Zach Thomas gettin' down to the Beegee's? I shudder at the thought.

LMAO shake shake shake...shake shake shake....shake your booty...shake your booty. How about him break dancing....doing the robot...!

Usually Jason Taylor. O.J. McDuffie has guys over every Saturday at his house. He's got his own full court out there, so a lot of guys go play there. And I go to this gym around the corner from me.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if O.J. plays or is he just a referee:confused:

I really liked that... More personal and revealing than the typical interview in which team members are being asked the kinds of questions about the team that we're all asking each other around here.

I've always heard about contract provisions preventing players from engaging in certain activities off the field in which they might be injured... in that context, it seems like hoops always comes up, -- easy to damage an ankle or foot. Am I mistaken about that prohibition?

Great stuff. Better than most of the canned "what is your favorite color?" type questions.

Thanks for sharing.

I love vanilla interviews. They're so informative. Players love them. The bordom and redundancy just pull the reader in further.

Basketbbal is a good form of Cardio Exercise..So instead of running on a boring treadmill, why not just play Basketball..

Back
Top Bottom