Zach Thomas Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Interview

I was thinking the same thing the whole press conference...i hope they bring him in as LB coach or if anything assistant LB coach...I think he'd jump on it in a second...

I got the feeling he was trying to keep it back and almost slipped a couple of time for saying he wanted to be a part of the organization still... If he wants it, I am sure Rosenhaus will try his best to get it done

Just finishing listening to the interview....dang, we gotta keep this guy involved with the team. He has SO MUCH passion for the team and the game! SUCH a class act. Hit the nail on the head about what this team has been reconstituted to be.

Glad the Phins retired him as a Dolphin.

Man, it's awesome to see him PERIOD. He said his parents are in Naples, that's where I'm from! That's pretty cool. I would love to see Zach Thomas out there coaching. It would be awesome, maybe he can straighten out Crowder.

Man, it's hard to watch a grown man up there withholding himself from crying and not cry yourself.

Love Zach Thomas. I hope the people who vote for the HOF look at his numbers compared to the LB's that are already in.

Seeing players retire is hard to watch. Seeing your all time favorite players retire that you grew up watching (Marino & ZT) just flat out hurts. I'm gonna miss Zach and his tough, hard nosed, intelligent play.

Back
Top Bottom