Zach Thomas Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Interview

my all time favorite player. loved watching him growing up. I looked up to him being an undersized lb myself in high school and college. wish he had a role in the organization. he is missed dearly.

Thanks FFIC for posting that. I love Zach and that interview reminded of how awesome those defenses were back in the day.

Maybe one day he will be a position coach for the team. I also loved his comments about the current players.

As great as Dan was, Zach was always my favorite as he was to slow, too little to make it in the NFL. The one thing they forgot to measure was his heart. I would like to see him be a part of the organization as well.

Thanks FFIC for posting that. I love Zach and that interview reminded of how awesome those defenses were back in the day.

Maybe one day he will be a position coach for the team. I also loved his comments about the current players.

you forget about some of those guys that were really stellar for us as role players on those teams outside of the stars like Zach and JT. seeing Kevin Carter, Vonnie Holiday and Keith Traylor in those highlights brought back memories. found this on Kevin Carter's wiki page when i was checking out some more info on these guys...

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick said this about the Carter and the Dolphins' front four, "When they get to third down, they put Vonnie Holliday inside with Kevin Carter, and [David] Bowens and Jason Taylor on the edge, it's the best pass rushing group I think we've seen all year across the board. Every one of those guys can definitely rush."

finally starting to feel like we have some of that intimidation factor back this year with Wake, Suh and OV. I can't wait for September 13th.

Wow he really is a good guy! I'm just glad he's around this team and what a relief it is to hear that he chatted with the young lbers!

He's very impressed with Tannehill's mentality and his focus on always working to improve his game. He also has much love for Jarvis. Damn I can't wait to see this team in action! Seeing how Tannehill has progressed this TC, I have been excited than ever!

You know I was just bitching the other day that we don't get enough of Zach being involved w the team and bam he shows up the next day. Great to see. Zach and Dan are my 2 favorite players of all-time. Without question. Zach is everything there is to love about football. It's great to get his insight and I'd be a very happy man to see him given an important role w the team and find a place as a coach.

I saw this live last night. He nailed it when he appreciated the stout line of Gardener, Bowens, JT and Armstrong. He was a maniac because of that line and the shutdown corners we have. I believe if you compare that defense, that the line is similar, the current safeties are better, and the current corners in total are a few notches below. With that said, it's a recipe for an active LB to do real well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember watching Madison Surtain and Terrell Buckley dancing in between plays with such confidence like your not getting open bro, big Bowens and Gardner and one of my fav Brock Marion at safty very under rated guy he was awesome.

The dancing was the best. No one out-danced Sammy Mad. What a defense! Wish we had enough offense in those days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing those clips of training camp got me fired up. Suh is freaking everywhere! Very excited for the season!

I think somebody in the organization should ask him if he has any interest at all in coaching...or one of you on twitter, instagram, or whatever. I don't do the social media thing, which is why I said one of you.

Zach deserves to be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Back
Top Bottom