Zach Thomas is OVERRATED | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is OVERRATED

H2Ronnie23

Ronnie Is The Future
Reaction score
The crap that ESPN and practically every NFL analyst in the world says Zach is overrated and undersized. Did anyone catch when he went in on a blitz and LAID OUT may I say that again LAID OUT a 6-2, 292 lb, Pro Bowl CENTER. When Zach is a 5-11, 228 lb Line Backer, he destroyed this guy. On paper if you put a 5-11, 228 lb Linebacker vs a 292 lb;6-2 Center I think everyone would choose the center. Zach is the man and he needs the respect he deserves, hes an animal!!!! Even though the play went for a long pass and was completed it was impressive as hell to see Zach lay out Olin Kreutz...... That was my play of night; including Gilmore's catch.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy S#$#$#$ where is Miami going to find a 5-11 292 middle linebacker?!?!?!

H2Ronnie23 said:
The crap that ESPN and practically every NFL analyst in the world says Zach is overrated and undersized. Did anyone catch when he went in on a blitz and LAID OUT may I say that again LAID OUT a 6-2, 292 lb, Pro Bowl CENTER. When Zach is a 5-11, 228 lb Line Backer, he destroyed this guy. On paper if you put a 5-11, 292 lb Lineback vs a 292 lb;6-2 Center I think everyone would choose the center. Zach is the man and he needs the respect he deserves, hes an animal!!!! Even though the play went for a long pass and was completed it was impressive as hell to see Zach lay out Olin Kreutz...... That was my play of night; including Gilmore's catch.

:yeahthat:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
where is Miami going to find a 5-11 292 middle linebacker?!?!?!

That play's with the kind of heart that Zach plays with??? YOU WON'T!!

Zach is not overrated im just simply saying that he deserves more recognition for his ability. Hes the man and he proves it every sunday on the field or even mondays if its a monday night or thursdays if its a thursday night lol. Zach IS da Man and I believe he could be the in Hall of Fame if he keeps up being the dominant LB he is.

yeah.. he hit the center.. when he should have gone past him to the QB. Sorry but I hate watching Zach blitz mostly b/c he is terrible at getting past the O line.

ok I thought this a Dolphins hating thread....which annoyed me...because i've seen enough BS threads about who we should get rid of or who sucks after the VERY FIRST PRESEASON GAME and only weeks of practice...which is ridiculous...Dolphins haters can go find another team to bi tch about cause im sick of it...ZACH IS NOT OVERRATED...anyone who thinks so can PM me about it

ccphinfan said:
I can't believe you guys are hatin on zach now:shakeno:

Who's hating on Zach? I was under the impression that he was thrilled with the intensity that Zach plays with that enables him, even though he's undersized, to make huge plays on players bigger than him.

Exactly!! I Made The Same Post This Morning, Got A Couple Replies And Then It Disappeared???

Zach Pancaked That Man To His Back...

Back
Top Bottom