Zach Thomas is OVERRATED | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is OVERRATED

How is he overrated when the media dosnt give him any respect.They will say zach is always around the ball ,then in the same breath they say chit like cant get off uv blocks hes to small.you gotta get respect before you someone can say hes overated.Zach plays with heart and smarts if crowder does half of what Zach does we got a steal in the draft.:)

Kreutz deserves to have his bell rung, we pursued him hard a couple years ago, and he chose to stay in Chicago...

jbond said:
:yeahthat: dkenned1....try reading before opening your mouth.

Yeah! And Zach is the man. He is everywhere. Anyone complaining about his size, or lack of blitzing ability is being ridiculous and picky. I'm not even going to back up these statements because Zach does it every game with his playing.

MischiefDolphin said:
yeah.. he hit the center.. when he should have gone past him to the QB. Sorry but I hate watching Zach blitz mostly b/c he is terrible at getting past the O line.

I totally agree about the blitzing, he is horrible at it along with everyone else on the Dolphins. I will bet this is Zacks last year if some other positions start to pan out, his cap number and inability to fight through blockers will get him traded or cut after this season IMO.

MischiefDolphin said:
yeah.. he hit the center.. when he should have gone past him to the QB. Sorry but I hate watching Zach blitz mostly b/c he is terrible at getting past the O line.

Haveto agree with u on this. Zach is a very good player that has a sense for the ball and can tackle with the best of them, but when he blitzes, unless there's a huge hole to the QB, he rarely gets by the Oline. I too dont like when they blitz Zach. He looks like a Pinball bouncing off Olinemen.

Back
Top Bottom