Zach Thomas is the man, quotes via Twitter about JT & Firemen Ed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is the man, quotes via Twitter about JT & Firemen Ed

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
  1. Jeff_Darlington
    Zach Thomas: "If I have to go to a game up there, and I see Fireman Ed, I’d love to knock him off that guy’s shoulder." 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck
  2. Adam_Schefter
    RT @Jeff_Darlington: Zach Thomas said he will never root for Jets -- not even if they're in Super Bowl with Taylor. "I can't do it," he said 2 minutes ago via UberTwitter
  3. Jeff_Darlington
    Zach Thomas said he will never root for Jets -- not even if they're in Super Bowl with Taylor on the field. "I can't do it," Thomas said. 7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
  4. Jeff_Darlington
    "You need to respect players who have been good to the game, and the game will respect you back," said Thomas, who is JT's brother in law. 8 minutes ago via TweetDeck
  5. Jeff_Darlington
    Thomas says he has no issues with the way the Dolphins do their business , but he takes issue with how the organization handles it publicly.

he is the man no doubt about it man I'm so disappointed in Jason Taylor hes such a traitor might as well burn his jersey in the next bon fire

That's why I wear his Jersey on game day. He is the man. As for JT, there are somes teams you just don't play for.

All the respect in the world for Zach, he doesn't talk out both sides of his mouth. He would rather retire than go play for a hated rival, unlike his brother in law who talks all that **** then goes and joins the team he professes his ultimate hate for. He said he would never play for the Jests. As far as I'm concerned they can have his sorry ***

Zach Thomas also agreed that the way the Dolphins front office treat JT was horrible.

and vise versa... there was no deadline for JT to sign, but he did anyway and IMHO we would have signed him.. JT just didnt want to wait until after the draft.. screw him

and vise versa... there was no deadline for JT to sign, but he did anyway and IMHO we would have signed him.. JT just didnt want to wait until after the draft.. screw him
He got his feelings hurt about having to wait till after the draft. It's the way buisness is in the pros... JT is a sore loser

Back
Top Bottom