Zach Thomas, Kevin CArter on miamidolphins.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas, Kevin CArter on miamidolphins.com

Lloyd Christmas

Big gulps, huh? Well, see ya later!
Reaction score
Zach and Kevin were interesting to listen to. Crowder and Roth also are in the same video. Now they are trying 300k and 56k options, let's see what happens. It's in the video player, top right.

Seems like the rookies/bubble players are lacking the motivation and the vets are weighing in.

Lloyd Christmas said:
Zach and Kevin were interesting to listen to. Crowder and Roth also are in the same video. Now they are trying 300k and 56k options, let's see what happens. It's in the video player, top right.

Seems like the rookies/bubble players are lacking the motivation and the vets are weighing in.

nice videos but i don't like the redesign at all... too much clutter. they can put some of that content one click deep as there is absolutely no need to put all that on the home page. it makes it look like it was done by an ameatur.

and don't even try the toolbar menu... try one of the roght side of bar options that drop down on left side of screen then try to mouse across screen to click it... what a joke.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Kevin Carter is awesome.

If he ran for office, I'd probably vote for him.

I agree. The guy is a class act all the way. You can just tell everyone on the team looks up to him. He's the kind of guy you dont let go once you've signed him because he is so valuable from monday to saturday as well as on sunday.

Roth looked completely freaked out...Good to see he has that kinda insane "ish" look to him like he was thinking "stop standing behind me or Im gonna snap"....He looks like he has tortuered a few bugs/animals to me.

they all spoke well.i really like carter as well.hes awsome

Canadianfishfan said:
I love the new Dolphins site. just my opnion.

try the toolbar/menu at top of page try any drop down on right side of page then try to navigate along the drop down trying to make a choice which is on extreme right... virtually impossible on a laptop as it's hard enough with mouse on desktop.

zeke0123 said:
Roth looked completely freaked out...Good to see he has that kinda insane "ish" look to him like he was thinking "stop standing behind me or Im gonna snap"....He looks like he has tortuered a few bugs/animals to me.

:lol: I thought he was trippin out too! I didnt know if that was just me or not, haha.

Nice to hear that Kevin Carter's two favorite players on the team are Zach Thomas and Wes Welker! I can't believe how often people on here question Wes!

Semedi said:
Nice to hear that Kevin Carter's two favorite players on the team are Zach Thomas and Wes Welker! I can't believe how often people on here question Wes!

yeah i know i hate it when people question wes he is a really good player deffinantly one of my favourite fins u gotta respect wes

Back
Top Bottom